Carolyn is a qualified social worker, complementary therapist and counsellor. She is registered with both HCPC and BACP. Carolyn also has a diploma in counselling supervision and certificate in Family Systems work. Carolyn has worked with children and family throughout her career for over 30 years, including working at the Royal Marsden Hospital paediatric department for 10 years. For the past 10 years Carolyn has worked as a counsellor at Shooting Star Chase Children’s Hospice and is the team leader for the Therapy Team. This role involved 1:1 support for adults and young people as well as facilitating groups for siblings, grandparents and parents whose children are using the hospice service or are bereaved. She also trains and supports the care team. Carolyn also does some sessional work for Jigsaw South East – a service for bereaved children in Surrey and has co-run bereavement groups, facilitated training and supervised staff.
PLEASE DONATECLICK HERE
NEWS & UPDATES
- Audentes Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provides Update on ASPIRO, the Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of AT132 in Patients w…August 7, 2018Audentes Therapeutics announced continuing positive interim data from the group of patients receiving the first dose of the gene therapy clinical […]
- Presentations from the European Family Conference 2018 are now uploadedJuly 22, 2018Leading researchers and clinicians from Europe, US and Canada presented their latest work in London on the weekend of the 14th & 15th July. The […]
- MTM Rock ‘n’ Roll, inspired by LlucJuly 21, 2018A wonderful fundraising story from our friends in Catelonia. You guys rock! Massive, massive thanks. “It is said that music soothes the savage […]
- Good times : London Marathon 2018!July 2, 2018We were very fortunate this year to have had two London Marathon runners – Tom Deakin and Leigh Jones. Tom ran in memory of his little nephew, […]
- Patrick has been running….a lot…in memory of JoshuaJune 21, 2018Long term supporter, Patrick Scrivens, has been fundraising for the Trust since 2011 in honour of Joshua who was a regular customer in his barbers […]