Dr Freitag obtained his medical degree from Kiel University, Germany in 1994. He started his career in the pharmaceutical industry at Roche in pharmacovigilance and medical affairs. At Shire, he held several positions in clinical development and medical affairs, covering the internal medicine portfolio, finally as VP, Global Clinical development and Innovation. In 2014 he joined BTG plc in the UK as SVP to head up Vascular Medicine and moved on to become responsible for global clinical development across the portfolio. He joined Debiopharm International SA in 2016 to lead the clinical R&D function managing international drug development across Phase I to III. Recently, he joined Dynacure as Chief Medical Officer where he is responsible for medical and regulatory strategy, including clinical development of the lead compound in CNM.
PLEASE DONATECLICK HERE
NEWS & UPDATES
- Audentes Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provides Update on ASPIRO, the Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of AT132 in Patients w…August 7, 2018Audentes Therapeutics announced continuing positive interim data from the group of patients receiving the first dose of the gene therapy clinical […]
- Presentations from the European Family Conference 2018 are now uploadedJuly 22, 2018Leading researchers and clinicians from Europe, US and Canada presented their latest work in London on the weekend of the 14th & 15th July. The […]
- MTM Rock ‘n’ Roll, inspired by LlucJuly 21, 2018A wonderful fundraising story from our friends in Catelonia. You guys rock! Massive, massive thanks. “It is said that music soothes the savage […]
- Good times : London Marathon 2018!July 2, 2018We were very fortunate this year to have had two London Marathon runners – Tom Deakin and Leigh Jones. Tom ran in memory of his little nephew, […]
- Patrick has been running….a lot…in memory of JoshuaJune 21, 2018Long term supporter, Patrick Scrivens, has been fundraising for the Trust since 2011 in honour of Joshua who was a regular customer in his barbers […]