Dr Freitag obtained his medical degree from Kiel University, Germany in 1994. He started his career in the pharmaceutical industry at Roche in pharmacovigilance and medical affairs. At Shire, he held several positions in clinical development and medical affairs, covering the internal medicine portfolio, finally as VP, Global Clinical development and Innovation. In 2014 he joined BTG plc in the UK as SVP to head up Vascular Medicine and moved on to become responsible for global clinical development across the portfolio. He joined Debiopharm International SA in 2016 to lead the clinical R&D function managing international drug development across Phase I to III. Recently, he joined Dynacure as Chief Medical Officer where he is responsible for medical and regulatory strategy, including clinical development of the lead compound in CNM.
PLEASE DONATECLICK HERE
NEWS & UPDATES
- Reducing DNM2 as a novel therapeutic target for centronuclear myopathy – an end of grant report by Dr Jocelyn Laporte and teamOctober 15, 2018In 2015 the Myotubular Trust awarded a 3 year grant to Dr Jocelyn Laporte and his team at the world renowned laboratory, IGBMC, in Strasbourg, […]
- Fita Alta Madness 3 for LlucOctober 15, 2018For the third consecutive year, we extend our heartfelt thanks to our friends at Fita Alta Madness – Jordi Balagué, Lluís Roselló , Dani Mateu […]
- Audentes Therapeutics Announces New Positive Interim Data from ASPIROOctober 5, 2018Today, 5th October, Audentes announced that continued positive results have been achieved in ASPIRO – the Phase 1/2 clinical trial of AT132 for […]
- OFFICE FUNDRAISER INSPIRED BY A MYOTUBULAR TRUST T-SHIRTSeptember 20, 2018Our long term supporter, Harvey Tanday, contacted us just weeks ago to let us know that colleagues in his office were arranging an office cake sale […]
- Yassar takes on the Tough Mudder Challenge…. and wins!September 11, 2018Heartfelt thanks and congratulations to Yasser Mohammed who recently completed a Tough Mudder challenge, and raised a substantial amount in […]