Massive thanks to Sarah Flowers who recently took part in the Pretty Muddy Race for Life, raising a wonderful amount in sponsorship for both Myotubular Trust and Cancer Research – both charities that are close to Sarah’s heart. Sarah took part in the Sefton Park event in Liverpool and we were delighted to hear that the sun shone all day for the participants. Thank you Sarah for getting muddy to support us – we are very grateful!
PLEASE DONATECLICK HERE
NEWS & UPDATES
- Audentes Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provides Update on ASPIRO, the Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of AT132 in Patients w…August 7, 2018Audentes Therapeutics announced continuing positive interim data from the group of patients receiving the first dose of the gene therapy clinical […]
- Presentations from the European Family Conference 2018 are now uploadedJuly 22, 2018Leading researchers and clinicians from Europe, US and Canada presented their latest work in London on the weekend of the 14th & 15th July. The […]
- MTM Rock ‘n’ Roll, inspired by LlucJuly 21, 2018A wonderful fundraising story from our friends in Catelonia. You guys rock! Massive, massive thanks. “It is said that music soothes the savage […]
- Good times : London Marathon 2018!July 2, 2018We were very fortunate this year to have had two London Marathon runners – Tom Deakin and Leigh Jones. Tom ran in memory of his little nephew, […]
- Patrick has been running….a lot…in memory of JoshuaJune 21, 2018Long term supporter, Patrick Scrivens, has been fundraising for the Trust since 2011 in honour of Joshua who was a regular customer in his barbers […]