Massive thanks to Sarah Flowers who recently took part in the Pretty Muddy Race for Life, raising a wonderful amount in sponsorship for both Myotubular Trust and Cancer Research – both charities that are close to Sarah’s heart. Sarah took part in the Sefton Park event in Liverpool and we were delighted to hear that the sun shone all day for the participants. Thank you Sarah for getting muddy to support us – we are very grateful!
PLEASE DONATECLICK HERE
NEWS & UPDATES
- Reducing DNM2 as a novel therapeutic target for centronuclear myopathy – an end of grant report by Dr Jocelyn Laporte and teamOctober 15, 2018In 2015 the Myotubular Trust awarded a 3 year grant to Dr Jocelyn Laporte and his team at the world renowned laboratory, IGBMC, in Strasbourg, […]
- Fita Alta Madness 3 for LlucOctober 15, 2018For the third consecutive year, we extend our heartfelt thanks to our friends at Fita Alta Madness – Jordi Balagué, Lluís Roselló , Dani Mateu […]
- Audentes Therapeutics Announces New Positive Interim Data from ASPIROOctober 5, 2018Today, 5th October, Audentes announced that continued positive results have been achieved in ASPIRO – the Phase 1/2 clinical trial of AT132 for […]
- OFFICE FUNDRAISER INSPIRED BY A MYOTUBULAR TRUST T-SHIRTSeptember 20, 2018Our long term supporter, Harvey Tanday, contacted us just weeks ago to let us know that colleagues in his office were arranging an office cake sale […]
- Yassar takes on the Tough Mudder Challenge…. and wins!September 11, 2018Heartfelt thanks and congratulations to Yasser Mohammed who recently completed a Tough Mudder challenge, and raised a substantial amount in […]