You are about to be taken through to pay your registration fee for the Devon Hope Walk on Saturday 7th September 2019 at 1.30pm. You can pay for any number of walkers in this way, and we will contact you directly for details of the members of your group.
Registration is £15 for adults and £10 for children, or £40 for a family of 2 adults, 2 children.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking the ‘register now’ button we agree to the terms and conditions outlined below
- Children under 16 years of age on the day of the event must be accompanied by a responsible adult who is also registered to participate in the event. The mobile number and name of the adult responsible for children under 16 participating must be provided to the organisers.
- I agree to pay the fee stated.
- I agree that I am in good physical condition and accept that this challenge involves walking 10k around the coastline in rural conditions, and that the Myotubular Trust take no liability for injuries or ill health resulting from participation in this event.
- The event managers may, at any time during the event, terminate my participation if it is considered necessary for the health and safety of other walkers, and / or myself, or if I commit an illegal act.
- I am taking part in this event at my own risk and will not indemnify the Myotubular Trust or its suppliers or anyone acting on their behalf for any risk, damage, loss or costs arising as a result of my participation.
- Prior and during the event, I will be responsible for my own safety and will take all reasonable care to ensure the safety of others and will comply promptly with any safety instructions given by the Myotubular Trust or any person acting on their behalf.
- The organisers reserve the right at its absolute discretion to alter the date of the event or to change the published course as deemed necessary at any time.
NB: Registration is £15 for adults and £10 for children, or £40 for a family of 2 adults, 2 children.