Experts come together to develop international consensus guideline for airway clearance techniques for neuromuscular conditions.
PLEASE DONATECLICK HERE
NEWS & UPDATES
- Second published article strengthens the impact of the drug Tamoxifen to prolong survival and alleviate symptoms in myotubular myopathyNovember 20, 2018A second article, also published on 19th November in Nature Communications, further demonstrates the potential beneficial effect of Tamoxifen for […]
- Tamoxifen ameliorates MTM-related abnormalities – a new publication in Nature CommunicationsNovember 20, 2018The eminent journal Nature Communications has just published an article on the work of Dr James Dowling and his team at Toronto Hospital for Sick […]
- Audentes Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2018 Update and Patient LetterNovember 7, 2018On announcing 3rd quarter financial results for Audentes Therapeutics today, on 6th November, Matthew R. Patterson, Chairman and Chief Executive […]
- New publication in PNAS further confirms the role of DNM2 reduction in potential treatment for centronuclear myopathiesOctober 31, 2018A new publication in the journal PNAS further confirms the role of DNM2 reduction in potential treatment for centronuclear myopathies. Previously the […]
- Reducing DNM2 as a novel therapeutic target for centronuclear myopathy – an end of grant report by Dr Jocelyn Laporte and teamOctober 15, 2018In 2015 the Myotubular Trust awarded a 3 year grant to Dr Jocelyn Laporte and his team at the world renowned laboratory, IGBMC, in Strasbourg, […]