Experts come together to develop international consensus guideline for airway clearance techniques for neuromuscular conditions.
PLEASE DONATECLICK HERE
NEWS & UPDATES
- Our 10K, 10 Bridges London Walk in 2019June 20, 2019Our Flagship Hope Walk. The 10k, 10 bridges Hope Walk was pure joy from beginning to end and thankfully the rather damp and chilly weather forecast […]
- Batmen and Robin Triumph In The 100K Ultra Challenge from London to BrightonJune 12, 2019Massive congratulations and thanks to university friends, Phil Brunetti, Craig Strachan and Naeem Ghulamali who recently walked the 100km Ultra […]
- Joint research call with the world renowned Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity, and SparksJune 3, 2019Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity and Sparks have announced a national funding call in child health research in 2019/20. Under this funding call […]
- Another innovative approach to treatment for centronuclear and myotubular myopathy from the laboratory of Jocelyn Laporte at IGBMCMay 16, 2019In this study, the researchers found that increasing the level of BIN1 (Amphiphysin 2) rescues myotubular myopathy resulting from a MTM1 defect, in […]
- Jennie’s First MarathonMay 14, 2019Massive congratulations to our long term supporter, Jennie May, who completed the Milton Keynes marathon on 6th May. Jennie ran the marathon, her […]