Carolyn is a qualified social worker, complementary therapist and counsellor. She is registered with both HCPC and BACP. Carolyn also has a diploma in counselling supervision and certificate in Family Systems work. Carolyn has worked with children and family throughout her career for over 30 years, including working at the Royal Marsden Hospital paediatric department for 10 years. For the past 10 years Carolyn has worked as a counsellor at Shooting Star Chase Children’s Hospice and is the team leader for the Therapy Team. This role involved 1:1 support for adults and young people as well as facilitating groups for siblings, grandparents and parents whose children are using the hospice service or are bereaved. She also trains and supports the care team. Carolyn also does some sessional work for Jigsaw South East – a service for bereaved children in Surrey and has co-run bereavement groups, facilitated training and supervised staff.
PLEASE DONATECLICK HERE
NEWS & UPDATES
- Please join us for two Hope Walks in September, in Devon & IrelandAugust 14, 2019Every year the Myotubular Trust organises their own walking event called the ‘Hope Walk’ in London over a weekend in May. This year, we […]
- Four Cyclists ‘RideLondon 46’ in loving memory of OliverAugust 14, 2019On Sunday 4th August, four very close friends – Tomas, Charlie, Jonathan and Matthew – completed the RideLondon 46 in memory of Tomas’s son, […]
- Dynacure Receives Orphan Drug Designation from the US FDA for DYN101, an Antisense Medicine to Treat Rare Disease ‘Centronuclear Myopathies’August 8, 2019Company expects to initiate Phase 1 / 2 study ‘Unite-CNM’ in 2H2019 Today, August 8, 2019, Dynacure, a clinical stage drug development company […]
- London 10K 2019 – Smiles All Round From Our Fantastic Runners!August 7, 2019On July 21st the Westminster London 10k run took place, attracting over 30,000 runners of all abilities, amongst which were several wonderful […]
- Announcing the next European Family Conference in Frankfurt in May 2020July 22, 2019#TogetherEvenStronger2020 (PDF) Download Save The Date for the European MTM-CNM Family Conference 21-24 May 2020 […]